The hardest part of RPA is understanding where to begin. Let us introduce to you some frequent questions from companies that are considering RPA for their development and improvement, so you can use such questions when your company will plan to start its RPA journey:
- What processes have the best return on investment?
- What processes have the best potential to free up resources in order to focus on more value-added activities?
- What processes could benefit most from the improved speed and accuracy?
- What processes are a good fit for robotics?
- How easily can I turn my idea into a working robot?