Nathan McKinley, Business Development Manager at Cerdonis Technologies LLC, has written an article that displays the connection of RPA technologies with the evolution of mobile apps. Let’s look at the highlights:
- Automation through a mobile app is now a bigger reality than ever before.
- Intelligent Chatbots and artificial intelligence (AI) based algorithms are helping mobile apps to advance the positive effects of automation for app user experience and usability.
- Chatbots have become tremendously popular across all major instant messaging apps, including Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Whatsapp, Slack, iMessage, and several others. These messaging platforms are being used by a great many enterprises to stay in touch with their customers through automated Chatbot.
- The Chatbot market on a global scale is expected to grow to a figure of $1.23 billion by 2025 (+24.3% a year)
- Automation through mobile apps will primarily be utilized through the Internet of Things apps and the connected ecosystem of gadgets, sensors, and applications.
- Customer service based upon intelligent Chatbot communication will be common across most industries and businesses, depending on prompt customer service.
- Smart mobile app automation tools will ensure a level playing field in favor of small enterprises and startups.
You can also find more details in the original source.