Yesterday, The Center for Business Civic Engagement (CBCE) at George Mason University (Mason) announced the establishment of a new RPA Initiative in partnership with UiPath.
As part of its mission, the RPA initiative will take a multi-disciplinary approach to provide points of view on how RPA can help tackle both traditional and novel challenges of the public sector.
Overall, the RPA Initiative includes:
- Public understanding and education of the RPA industry.
- Case study research on applications and results.
- Study general awareness of RPA.
- Academic education of policymakers to assist them in understanding and evaluating the benefits of RPA.
- Webinars on assorted subjects to discuss industry initiatives.
- Provide an academic stage for the discussion of public policy issues relating to RPA uses across different levels of government.