NICE is an Israeli company founded in 1986. It specializes in contact center software, telephone voice recording, data security, surveillance, Robotic Process Automation, and systems that analyze recorded data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud, and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
The NICE Virtual workforce comprises software robots to automate end-to-end processes in an unattended fashion or support the employee directly from their desktop, in an attended manner, when they are servicing customers over the phone or handling routine back-office processes. NICE’s unique Automation Finder for desktop process mining is included with NICE’s attended solution, NEVA. It leverages Desktop Analytics and machine learning to accurately pinpoint the most optimal business processes to automate.
NICE CXone™, the Call Center software, combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation.
Workforce managers are constantly bombarded by new challenges and organizational demands: Near-constant changes to the forecast and schedule, increased customer needs, and evolving employee hiring and retention requirements create an environment where it’s difficult to respond quickly enough or understand the best possible action to take. To meet these demands, contact centers worldwide are rushing to adopt artificial intelligence (AI)-based workforce management (WFM) tools from NICE.
With some of the world’s largest contact centers, media and entertainment companies, government agencies, and legal firms, Nexidia helps organizations realize the unique possibilities now discoverable through advanced speech and interaction analytics.
NICE offers different solutions for your business:
NICE case studies
Big data capture and analysis, Multi-channel interactions Recording, Financial crime solutions, Customer experience management solutions, Security and public safety solutions, Workforce Optimization, Customer Journey Solutions, CCaaS, Cloud CX, Omnichannel Recording, Workforce Engagement Management, and Real-time Authentication.
NICE latest news
- NICE was founded in 1986 as Neptune Intelligence Computer Engineering (NICE) by 7 Israeli former army colleagues. The company initially focused on developing technology for security and defense applications but soon refocused its efforts on civilian applications, mainly for contact centers, financial services, and business intelligence markets.
- NICE had gone public in 1991 on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, which enabled the company to develop its interests in the civilian sector.
- The company’s first significant success in the market of data and voice communications logging and recording systems came with the release of NiceLog. Introduced in 1994, NiceLog offered the capability of recording large numbers of simultaneous telephone transmissions.
- In 1995, the company had received its first large-scale civilian contract, for $30 million from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to install NiceLog in several U.S. airports.
- NICE added its stock listing to the NASDAQ in 1996.
- In 2005, Nice Systems bought out one of its major competitors, paying $38.5 million to acquire Dictaphone Communications Recording Systems. That purchase provided a significant boost for its client base while also providing new markets for its sophisticated multimedia analysis technology.
- Moving into 2006, NICE bought complete control of Switzerland-based Fast Video Security AG. That purchase helped boost the company’s presence in monitoring closed-circuit television security systems, enabling the simultaneous and automatic analysis of multiple video screens.
- In 2021, the company was named a Leader in Robotic Process Automation for the fourth consecutive year in the RPA Technology Provider Landscape of the PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021 report by Everest Group.