12,500 Respondents were surveyed by PEGA. The related report shows that:
– 3 out of 4 customers will walk away because of poor service.
– more than 1/3 business leaders think that poor service costs them customers.
– 77% feel service impacts loyalty.
– customers identify only 10% of service experience as excellent.
Many customers feel frustrated with service:
– 82% think it takes too long
– 76% don’t like having to repeat themselves
- 95% of leaders plan to invest in more advanced customer service technology in the next 2 years
- 78% already use or plan to introduce AI to increase speed, improve efficiency and reduce costs
To learn more you can download the full report on this page.