Founded in 1983, Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management (CRM), robotic process automation, and business process management. The company’s core product is the Pega Platform, part of its Pega Infinity suite of applications for customer engagement and RPA. The Massachusetts-based company delivers innovative software that crushes business complexity. From maximizing customer lifetime value to streamlining service to boosting efficiency, Pegasystems helps the world’s leading brands solve problems fast and transform for tomorrow. Pega’s clients make better decisions and get work done with real-time AI and intelligent automation.
Pega Platform helps businesses improve employee productivity and deliver rapid, personalized service to customers. With its collaborative low-code approach, you can respond to business needs in real-time, scale quickly, and evolve as your needs change.
Predictive and adaptive analytics, real-time decisioning, and AI-powered following best actions combined in one product. Customer Decision Hub optimizes value by predicting customer needs in real-time, then delivering one-to-one next best actions during every interaction – across channels and at scale.
Pega CRM is an enterprise-level customer relationship management (CRM) solution by Pegasystems that integrates sales, marketing, and customer service capabilities into one solution. It also offers end-to-end automation and real-time artificial intelligence capabilities to drive insights around customer engagements.
Pegasystems offers different solutions for your business:
Pegasystems case studies
Business Process Management (BPM) Software, Dynamic Case Management Software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, Predictive Analytics/Decisioning Software, Customer Service (Call Center) Software, and Mobile Application Development Software.
Pegasystems latest news
- Pegasystems was founded in 1983 by Alan Trefler, an American billionaire businessman and chess master.
- The company went public in 1996 with initial and secondary public offerings and began trading on NASDAQ under PEGA.
- Since 2006, the company has held an annual users’ conference, PegaWorld.
- By July 2014, PEGA was worth around $1 billion.
- The Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software, Q4 2021 report recognized Pegasystems as one of the five Leaders alongside IBM, Appian, Microsoft, and ServiceNow.
- In February 2022, Pega achieved $1B Annual Contract Value for the first time in its history.