Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. It addresses homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries, by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services. The company has operations in over 100 countries and employs 135,000+ people.
To make its Supply Chain more efficient, Schneider Electric Group chose RPA with the aim of eliminating time-consuming tasks with no added value for the benefit of its employees. A few details about how it’s going were disclosed by Christophe Quiquempoix, Procurement Digital Strategy VP at Schneider Electric when he was interviewed by Florence Vallot, UiPath Marketing Director in France and South Europe.
During their conversation Christophe answered the following questions:
- 1:12 What led his team down the path of automation?
- 2:33 Does he agree, that the factor of speed is hugely important now more than ever?
- 3:23 Would he say that automation is a C-level imperative in Schneider Electric?
- 4:12 Which processes did they begin with and how did they come up with this decision?
- 6:19 Do they have a centralized Center of Excellence?
- 8:15 Do they involve the employees in automation, for example, by giving them the opportunity to submit new ideas and perhaps arming them with a robot for every person?
- 10:11 How do they measure the success of their automation program?