Company: Siemens AG is a global technology company with 379,000 employees (2018), leading innovation for over 170 years.
Task: Automating an entire business processes chain, including steps containing unstructured data.
Solution: IBM Watson for natural language processing (NLP), Google Cloud for language translation, Microsoft chatbot technology, Blue Prism robotic process automation (RPA)
Siemens’ Digital Workforce offers five cognitive skills:
- Execution of rule based, repetitive tasks (RPA)
- Input gathering, validation and routing (RPA, chatbot)
- Input classification and interpretation (NLP, translation)
- Stakeholder communication and orchestration (chatbot, translation)
- Analyzing and predicting insights from data (AI)
Results: 220 processes automated, 360,000 hours saved in a year.
Watch video to learn more.