Intelligent Automation Network invites you to attend the 3rd Annual Hyperautomation virtual event to find out how your peers have not only successfully scaled automation, innovation, and data-driven decision-making, but accelerated their journeys towards becoming an autonomous digital enterprise. The event, produced based on months of research with top-level executives in the industry, is appointed on October 18, 2022.
- Assessing and Accelerating Your AI Readiness
- Best Practices for Formulating and Scaling a Winning Hyperautomation Strategy
- Building a Cloud Strategy for Hyperautomation
- Hype vs. Reality: Demystifying Hyperautomation
- Cultivating a Hyperautomation Culture
- Envisioning and Scaling Hyperautomation
- Raja Gangavarapu, VP of Enterprise Software Engineering, Wolters Kluwer
- Laxmikant Pukale, Director Automation COE, Mutual of Omaha
To register, visit here.