Welcome to the presentation and debate provided last month by HFS research, an analyst organization. It was high time to have a deep look at what’s going on in the world of automation after a very volatile 18 months of trying to figure out how to exist in a virtual environment. The most over-hyped industry leading into the pandemic was automation. Enterprises were buying RPA licenses and other automation software in droves without much of a game-plan on how to use the software, best train people across business functions, and redesign processes to benefit from automated tasks and workflows.
Now the game has completely changed as organizations are forced to operate in virtual environments, IT and business leaders are desperate for rapid access to data on their internal and external environments, and have no choice but to rethink processes that get them to the data they so desperately need.
Meet the host of the HFS Webinar “Your Post-pandemic Guide to Automation…the Real Automation Starts Now!” Phil Fersht, who is the CEO and Chief Analyst at HFS. He discusses the 7 new lessons for automation post-pandemic with the following panelists:
- Josiah Tregoning, Head of Intelligent Automation CoE, T-Mobile USA
- Naga Chakravarty, Chief Digital Officer, iOPEX Technologies
- Paul Kersey, Senior Director of RPA/Automation, Overstock
- Reetika Fleming, Research Leader Data and Decisions, HFS
- Tom Reuner, Research Leader IT Services, HFS