From one of the global enterprise technology and automation leaders, Accenture, “The Automation Advantage” book offers the first comprehensive blueprint for using and scaling AI-powered intelligent automation. It informs how enterprises can gain a competitive advantage through faster speed to market, improved product quality, higher efficiency, and an elevated customer experience.
Featuring business automation examples and successful solutions, this automation roadmap includes guiding principles for technology, governance, culture, and leadership change. It offers a human-centric approach to AI and automation that leads to sustainable transformation and measurable business results—giving business leaders and managers a highly accessible action plan that answers:
- How do I identify and prioritize automation opportunities?
- How do I assess my legacy systems and data issues?
- How do I derive the full value out of my technology investments and automation efforts?
- How can I inspire my employees to embrace change and the new opportunities presented by automation?
- Bhaskar Ghosh, Ph.D., is Chief Strategy Officer of Accenture, where he directs the company’s strategy and investments, including ventures and acquisitions, all offerings and assets, and Accenture Research.
- Rajendra Prasad is the Global Automation Lead at Accenture and heads a team that helps organizations across the globe successfully implement and scale their intelligent automation transformations.
- Gayathri Pallail is the Associate Director for Automation Strategy and Deployment at Accenture.
You can pre-order your copy of the book, which will be released on December 16, 2021, on this Amazon page.