As an advocate of Intelligent Automation, LAIYE provides integrated organizational digital intelligence transformation solutions for insurance, banking, telecommunications, power, government, retail, and other sectors worldwide. EqualOcean recently interviewed Dr. Wang, the Chairman and CEO of LAIYE, for an in-depth discussion on several topics related to digital workforce.
Dr. Wang graduated from Princeton University with a Ph.D. degree in machine learning, and he is an expert in AI technology and also a successful entrepreneur. His philosophy coincides with that of Microsoft CEO Nadella and Google CEO Pichai: the next AI development phase is to make this technology not limited to research institutes and labs, but become more accessible to nonprofessionals without programming skills and AI technology background. During the interview, Dr. Wang answered the following questions:
- Could you introduce LAIYE’s Work Execution System (WES)?
- What is the difference between the intelligent process automation of LAIYE and ordinary process automation?
- How do different modules of WES work together to serve customers?
- How does LAIYE manage to provide services for multiple industries in hundreds of application cases?
- Why does LAIYE value the low-code and no-code platforms highly?
- Has LAIYE paid attention to how customers use the product?
- Does LAIYE perceive any regional differences when serving customers from different countries?
- As the first company in the industry to release an ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance), why does LAIYE attach so much importance to ESG? And how does the company practice ESG issues?
- What is the main focus of LAIYE in 2023?
- How does LAIYE identify itself in the AI ecosystem spectrum?
- What is the role and work status of employees pictured in LAIYE’s ideal competent organization?
- Should decision-makers focus more on developing management skills?
- Is it possible to summarize that traditional managers have outstanding ’emotional intelligence’, while managers in the digital era should have outstanding ‘machine intelligence’?
- Can we understand the LAIYE’s vision as not only to improve the digital intelligence of the organization, but to a greater extent to stimulate the creativity of people and the entrepreneurial spirit in society?
- What other advice do you have for managers in the age of artificial intelligence?
- How can non-professionals predict the AI development trend?
To find out Dr. Wang’s answers to all the questions mentioned above, please, proceed to the source page.