In this interview, Mihir Shukla, CEO and Co-founder of Automation Anywhere, which is also planning a public listing, said AI algorithms are not only able to automate mundane tasks, but also to predict and suggest the processes that should be automated. During the interview, Mihir also answered the following questions:
- How does automation help fill the industry’s talent shortage?
- What happens to the talent doing the mundane work if it’s automated? Are they ready for other tasks?
- Why is there a sudden talent gap? Is this only because of added digital transformation?
- How does intelligent automation differ from what we used to call RPA?
- How are we sure that the algorithms are capable of making such decisions and doing it accurately?
- In the early days of automation, we had a problem of not having clean data. Has that problem been mitigated now?
- How much have bots evolved, given that the promise was that they will eventually replace human support operators?
- How are the plans for the initial public offering progressing?
To find out his answers to the questions mentioned above, please, proceed to the source page.