As we reported this spring, UiPath appointed FORWARD IV, “the world’s most immersive gathering of automation experts“, for October 5th and 6th, at the same place as usual – the Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. The agenda wasn’t defined at that point but now it’s the time! Today, the leading enterprise automation software company announced keynote addresses and breakout sessions taking place at FORWARD IV.
The user conference will feature more than 90 customer and partner speakers from the public and private sector who will educate and inspire by sharing their automation knowledge as well as keynotes from UiPath leaders. FORWARD IV features two days of sessions that will drive C-level awareness of automation, demonstrate ROI of RPA initiatives, and spotlight real-world customer success stories. UiPath will also preview powerful new capabilities in the UiPath Platform 2021.10 release that enable companies to overcome fragmented enterprise technology stacks.
The FORWARD IV agenda highlights include:
- UiPath keynote addresses by CEO Daniel Dines, UiPath Executive Vice President of Products and Engineering Ted Kummert, UiPath Chief Product Officer Param Kahlon, and Shankar Vedantam, host of the highly popular Hidden Brain podcast.
- Addresses and panels featuring speakers from Accenture, Autodesk, EY, Firstsource, IDC, Palo Alto Networks, PwC, and Spotify.
- Journey sessions to help showcase the full potential of automation from companies including Accenture, Amazon, Anthem, Chevron, Deloitte, Facebook, and Uber.
- Inspiration sessions focusing on the future of automation and the future of work from thought leaders such as Ashling Partners, Atlassian, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cushman Wakefield, Dentsu International, ManpowerGroup, Quest Diagnostics, and more.
- How-to sessions with practical automation guidance from companies including Amitech, Autodesk, Bain & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cognizant, DHL, GDIT, Ingram Micro, Palo Alto Networks, Roboyo, Takeda, and WarnerMedia.
- Innovation sessions designed to spark new thinking from companies including Alteryx, Chipotle, Centelli, CyberArk, and Tableau.
To register to attend and learn more about UiPath FORWARD IV, please proceed to this page.