Following Gartner’s assessment of Automation Anywhere as one of the leaders in the RPA domain, Everest Group recently stated the same fact in its RPA Products PEAK Matrix Assessment 2021. This recognition gets along with the news that this vendor has just launched its new Verified Services Partner Program to differentiate partners who have deep technical implementation expertise in its automation technologies to help customers start and scale their automation journey.
The program is launching with close to 20 global Verified Services Partners who were part of the initial pilot, which includes BP3, Deloitte (pictured), and Infosys. To qualify, partners need to demonstrate specific technical competencies and Automation Anywhere certifications. Verified Services Partners must also have a proven, public track record of successful customer automation projects.
Through the program, partners can secure access to additional resources to help them build and scale their skills, which include:
- Visibility on the Automation Anywhere website identifying their Verified Services Partner status
- Preferred access to the Automation Anywhere solution desk staffed with specialists to assist with a broad range of technical consulting and infrastructure support topics
- Early access to Automation Anywhere solution roadmaps, checklists, templates, and other information resources
- A dedicated resource on the Automation Anywhere product success team, who can provide them with expert guidance and best practices for customer interactions
- Qualified leads for services engagements to achieve greater go to market success
“At Infosys, we enable our customers to adopt a comprehensive approach to scaling AI and automation enterprise-wide. We deliver this by leveraging our applied AI capabilities, along with Automation Anywhere offerings, such as RPA as a Service, Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface (AARI) and IQ Bot. We are excited to be one of the first members of the Automation Anywhere Verified Services Partner Program to help clients improve operational efficiencies in their digital journey.”
Balakrishna D R, Senior Vice President, AI and Automation, Infosys