CIONET, the leading community of more than 10,000 senior IT executives in Europe and Latin America, recently revealed the details of its next regular online conference CIONEXT. This time, the conference will be dedicated to The Great Resignation phenomenon triggered by the pandemic.
Many organizations have to navigate these ripple effects and need to re-evaluate how to retain talent. Catering for the wellbeing of employees, creating a culture of collaboration – even when working remotely – and making sure jobs are meaningful are all top priorities for business leadership today.
In this edition of CIONEXT the speakers and hosts examine how the CIO and their business partners are creating a fully automated enterprise™ by utilizing robotics, citizen’s development and AI.
There will be four speakers and two moderators at the conference:
- Bettina Koblick | Chief People Officer, UiPath
- Claudia Plattner | Director General for Information Systems, European Central Bank
- Remco Brouwer | Senior Vice President Digital Transformation, Randstad Holding
- Ignacio Cea Fornies | Global General Manager, Prosegur Cash
- Hendrik Deckers, Founder & MD, CIONET
- Roger Camrass, Research Director, CIONET
To register, visit cionext.com.