Mihir Shukla is a visionary in the automation space and co-founder of industry leader Automation Anywhere. He has been at the wheel as the company’s CEO for nearly 20 years. Prior to starting Automation Anywhere, Mihir held leadership roles at Internet, e-commerce, and wireless companies at the forefront of innovation. Recently, he was invited to talk with eWeek Editor-in-Chief, James Maguire, about RPA, the advantage of Automation Anywhere and other related topics.
Among the questions asked by James:
- What’s moving the RPA market in 2022?
- What are the big trends?
- What problems do you see for the companies moving to Intelligent Automation and what advice do you give
about those problems?
- What is the advantage of Automation Anywhere?
Among the insights given by Mihir:
- Now and for the next 20 years, every year we will have less number of people working than before.
- Nothing is headache-free, especially any change requires a very intentional effort.
- For many projects the RPA delivers return within a year, if not in sometimes three to six months.
- Nearly more than 70% of Automation Anywhere customers are adopting cloud because it is more cost-effective, it infinitely scales on demand, and the pace of innovation is just different.
Watch the video below to learn all the answers given by the CEO of Automation Anywhere.