World AI Show is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events that take place in strategic locations across the world. As part of the world tour, this MENA edition is virtually gathering pre-qualified CIOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of AI, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation, and International AI and RPA experts from the industry.
The show features exciting keynotes, enterprise use-case presentations, product showcase, panel discussions, and tech talks to discuss the latest challenges for the sector arising out of the pandemic situation. It allows you to witness next-gen AI and RPA solutions from global leaders and explore their relevance and impact on your organization.
The speaker list includes:
- Rashid Hazari, Chief Strategist, Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai;
- Dr. Khaled Alhazmi, Director of the National Center for Robotics and IoT Technology, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST);
- Eng. Isha Aljassmy, IT Director, Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure
- Syed Mohammad Ali Naqvi – Head of Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Al Hilal Bank
- Salem Al Gharbi – General Manager, Energy-AI Advisory, National Center for Artificial Intelligence (NCAI) | SDAIA
- Neil Barman, Chief Growth Officer, yellow.ai
- Max Heinemeyer, Director of Threat Hunting, Darktrace
The show will be hosted on the virtual events platform Vmeets to help participants network and conduct business in an interactive and immersive virtual environment. Participants will also be able to engage with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms, and private networking rooms.
Here are the Discussion Topics:
- Preparing for the next evolution of AI as a driver for business success
- Building the business strategy for AI across the enterprise
- Aligning organizational structure to deploy at scale
- RPA and AI implementation: Challenges and Opportunities
- Leveraging Intelligent Automation to tackle issues of compliance and big data
- Improving Customer Experience with RPA and AI
- AI and the future of Smart Drones
- Developing long-term growth through unlocking the value from legacy data systems
For more information, please visit the main web page of the event.