Designed by the industry’s leading automation experts and practitioners, the “All Eyes on Automation” event is meant to provide attendees with everything they need to reach the next level of their digital transformation journey. This 2-day event, which will be held by Roboyo in Nuremberg, Germany, gathers together the brightest minds in automation and put the spotlight on the exponential power of hyperautomation.
- Roberto Parrotto, Intelligent Process Automation Manager, Carrefour Italia
- Jesper Blomster, Digital Officer & Enterprise Architect, Scania
- Jessika Israelsson, Digital Solutions Architect, Cloetta
- Timo Neff, ERP Platform Design Project Manager, Deutsche Post & DHL
- Jay van Berkel, Commercial Director Converge, Roboyo
1-day Ticket (5 October only) – 119EUR
2-day Tickets – 179EUR
The event will be open at 9:30 each day, with the Welcome address starting at 10:00. Each day will finish between 17:00 and 18:00. Find out the full agenda of “All Eyes on Automation” on this page. To register, visit here.