Get ready to join SAP Sapphire Virtual on May 16-17, a free virtual show where you can hear about SAP through the eyes of its customers, partners, and experts. Discover how to get your business ready for the future!
SAP Sapphire Virtual 2023 in a Nutshell:
- A dynamic, personalized experience with live customer conversations and tech experts
- Real-time digital experience directly from the show floor at SAP Sapphire
- Exclusive Q&As, interviews, and informative keynotes, all available virtually
- On-demand learning opportunities with deep-dive demos, customer stories, and more
- Networking opportunities with peers from around the globe
- Art Hu, Global CIO, Lenovo
- Charles Valentine, CIO, Boom Supersonic
- Christian Klein, CEO, Member of the SAP Executive Board, SAP SE
- Juergen Mueller, CTO, Member of the SAP Executive Board, SAP SE
- Julia White, CMO & CSO, Member of the SAP Executive Board, SAP SE
- Nick Pearson, Global IT Platforms, Vodafone
- Scott Russell, Member of the Executive Board, Customer Success, SAP SE
- Serena Williams, 23-time Grand Slam Champion, Entrepreneur & Founder of Serena Ventures
- Thomas Saueressig, Member of the Executive Board, SAP Product Engineering, SAP SE
By the way, UiPath is one of the Premier sponsors this year, and the vendor invites us to watch its virtual SAP Live Studio session: “The Power of the UiPath Business Automation Platform for SAP Testing” featuring EDF Renewables.
To learn the agenda and register, visit here.