The Make Work Better Summit is a global conference series that explores and details how work and operating environments have irrevocably changed, and how companies’ work execution needs to urgently adjust and respond.
The highlights of the tour include:
● Findings of Laiye’s global research, pointing to the urgent need for changing the way we work
● Launch of Laiye’s “Work Automation Platform”, a native AI platform that Integrates knowledge work with any system or data source by empowering any worker or developer
● The first Intelligent Automation “Open” Ecosystem that includes all IA Software companies
● Customer success stories and practical tips
● Evolving Laiye’s industry-first business results-guarantee model, which can truly transform the relationship between people and technology.
Dates and Cities
● 1st November 2022 – London, England ● 3rd November 2022 – Singapore, Republic of Singapore ● 4th November 2022 – Beijing, China ● 8th November – Shanghai, China ● 17th November 2022 – Shenzhen, China ● 17th November 2022 – São Paulo
“This event will lay out what we see as the next step in the Future of Work. Organizations to stay competitive in these turbulent times must understand how to deploy ‘Work Execution System’ which opens the door to greater efficiency, productivity, and ultimately the digital transformation of their workforce.”Guanchun Wang, Chairman and CEO, Laiye